Pages

16 October 2008

Double, Double Toil and Trouble

Fire burn, and cauldron bubble. Blake has learned how to get into trouble!

He "sorts" all of our mail.

He pulls out the silverware from the dishwasher.

He reaches through the banister to grab all of the paper from the printer.

He pulls out my hair accessories from the drawer every time I am getting ready.

He keeps a hair tie in his mouth for a good 20 minutes.

He takes every item out of my purse at least 4 times daily.

He somehow maneuvers getting his arm out of his shirt during nap time.

He pulls out the tissues from the tissue box.

He climbs into the bathroom cupboards.

He gets mad when the gate blocks his access.

He pulls all of the bowls out of the cupboard.

He stands up in his crib instead of sleeping.

He makes adorable faces when I come to get him and proves all of the trouble making to be 100% worthwhile!


7 comments:

  1. Oh he is growing up!! Yep your in for it and it looks like it is just the beginning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though he is into everything--he is SO cute! It only will get worse when he walks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's ADORABLE!!!! I can't wait to see all the trouble he gets into once the terrible twos come along :) Bet you are really looking forward to that, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sooooo cute, a lot of those things sound suspiciously like another little boy I know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, I haven't checked your blog in a bit, and OH MY how he has grown! He is one of the cutest babies every! I never doubted you though! Zach always pulls out my hair stuff too. Crazy kid!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe how big he is getting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol! I'm tired just looking at the pictures! He is so adorable though. He's looking more and more like a little boy every day!

    ReplyDelete