Pages

12 July 2008

To Share or Not to Share

Our next door neighbor's little boy was born one day after Blake. It has been really fun to see the two of them go through the same stages at the same time. Braydon and Blake are finally starting to notice each other, but mostly each other's toys. It turns out Blake is a toy hog. He took all of Braydon's toys away, but Braydon didn't care. Occasionally Braydon would grab a toy back, but Blake didn't seem to mind either. If only they could stay this passive through their toddler years!

"Quick, I'll grab the toy while Braydon isn't looking!"

"Now I'm happy because I have all the toys."


4 comments:

  1. So lucky to have a neighbor Blake's age!

    My guess is the good sharing won't last for too long...Grant is already starting to fight his cousin for stuff...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! I just came across your blog on Naomi's... it's so cool how you can "re-connect" with friends from college.

    I remember when Steph told me you were pregnant! Your little one is getting soo big already and he is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cute pics! Brody is the same way with toys but he is so passive that when another kid takes his toys he doesn't fight over them just runs to cry to someone about it! Blake looks so grown up having a friend over to play :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, our babies are so cute!!! I am sad that you are moving. We have to get Braydon and Blake together sometime so they can play, and so we can have fun too.

    ReplyDelete