Pages

02 April 2008

First Big Boy Pictures

We took Blake in a few weeks ago to have some pictures taken. We figured since he is so smiley, he would be ready to smile for the camera. He was not very cooperative, however. He became Mr. Serious in the studio and would not smile. We even tried coming back later after a nap and a feeding to see if he would be happier, and...nothing. I think he was just trying to take in all of his new surroundings. We still got a few cute poses, and maybe we will try again in a few months when it is warmer and we can take pictures outside!






5 comments:

  1. very cute pictures . I think some of my favorite pics of Lucy are just the casual ones we take. She is the same way when we take her to a studio. Good thing we only do it once a year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute pictures!! Quinn is always smiley at home--then when we take her to an actual photographer she NEVER cooperates. But I think yours turned out super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a little stud! The pictures are way cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think they still turned out adorable. The first one is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete