Pages

24 March 2008

Easter

We had Easter Dinner with Troy's family at our place this year. It was crammed, but pleasant! We amazingly fit all six adults around our tiny table, and the "buffet" was served on the washer and dryer. Needless to say, I am excited to have some more space someday.

Some highlights of the day were Grandpa Tanner and Todd getting Blake to crack up in hysterics (I think our tricks are getting old), Troy giving Tricia a "Let the Stars Reveal Your Mr. Right" quiz (Troy thought the results were right on, which he became very animated and excited about), and I got to dye and decorate Easter Eggs for the first time (My childhood did not consist of this).

Of course, it was nice to remember the true meaning of Easter, although I was in and out of the chapel with Blake. We are hoping he'll be able to understand who Jesus is next year and feel how much He loves him.




4 comments:

  1. It looks like you guys had a warmer Easter than us with you all laying out on the grass (which was covered by at least 6 inches of snow here).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the family pic. So cute! I think you should have it enlarged and framed. I like your haircut too. Oh, and don't have too high of hopes about Blake and understanding Easter next year. Maybe in a few years??? Otherwise, we definitely screwed up somewhere, because we spent the majority of Sunday in the hall as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a nice Easter. Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww I LOVE these! Linds he is so beautiful! I can't wait to meet him! Looking at these pictures is making me so excited!!

    ReplyDelete