Pages

07 March 2008

Three Months

Blake finished his third month with a bang. This week, on the same day, he slept through the night and rolled over! He hasn't done either task since that lucky day, but now that we know he can do these things, we are anxiously anticipating the next time. I now have about 15 video clips of Blake not rolling over, so it would be great if he did it again soon for the video camera's sake and future home-movie marathons. Regardless, we love our little Blake and are so proud of him.



5 comments:

  1. Those blue eyes are beautiful. Congratulations on the sleeping and rolling! That's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still, even at 3 months Blake you are cute as ever...no wrinkles yet(ha, ha). Congrats on the rolling over, now mom and dad need to be careful when they put you on something high up. Oh, the first fall with Brody was tramatic for me, I felt I should have called CPS on myself!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh!!! He is such a big boy. Those gorgeous pictures almost brought tears to my eyes. Granted, I've been a bit emotional lately. But I miss him! (And you too!) Congrats on the first sleeping through the night. I remember that-it's a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is the cutest and those big blue eyes just melt your heart! Can't wait to have "Blake Time"!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is so dang cute!! I haven't been to your site to look at pictures for a while, he's getting so big. Hope everything is going great for you!!

    ReplyDelete