Pages

09 December 2007

Blake William Tanner

Blake is here! He was born on Friday, December 7th at 7:56 pm. He was 7 pounds exactly and 19 inches long. He is perfect in every way and we are loving our new addition.

We were so happy to welcome him to the world.

The nurses gave him a Christmas candy cane hat.

The grandparents eagerly awaited his arrival from the lobby.


Uncle Todd dressed up for the occasion.

Aunt Tricia and Grandma Tanner marveled over his perfection.

Troy wasted no time coercing his son into the Red Sox Nation.

We bundled Blake up to battle the December storm and see his first home.


6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh--he IS perfect!! And I absolutely love the name Blake. Congrats! We can't wait to meet him. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAaaagghhh!!! I was so excited to get the email! I've been waiting, not so patiently, for pictures! He is so precious!!! He has the perfect little face, and I can already see you and Troy in his face! I have a request though, for more pictures that show his hair and just...more of him!

    p.s. I'm glad you decided to join the blog world-it's so nice to have a way of not feeling so far away!

    p.p.s. Oh, and it makes me just a little bit sick that you are feeling up to doing this the day you came home from the hospital!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! You all look wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! He is so beautiful. I can't wait to meet him. Oh, and welcome to the world of blogging...I'm glad i'll get to see frequent updates on your family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwww.....he is absolutely precious!!! You look amazing too - but I knew you would:) I SOOOO wish I could be there with you! CONGRATULATIONS - The Rolls heart the Tanner Trio:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on the beautiful, healthy baby boy! You look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete