Pages

08 April 2018

Thailand in Motion

I've been editing photos and writing about our trip to Thailand all week. It's been ten months since our trip, but as I was posting the other night I started craving Pad Thai. I was at a convention with Troy and he had a work dinner so I was on my own. I looked up the closest Thai restaurant in Chandler, Arizona (not exactly the mecca for Thai food) and drove 15 minutes to pick up takeout. I finally got back to the hotel room ready to dig in only to realize that they didn't include utensils. Troy eventually hunted down a fork for me, but cold takeout Pad Thai in Arizona at 9pm sure wasn't anything like the real deal in Thailand. 

Thankfully I have this video to remember all of the details of our trip more clearly than I can with still photos. If only I could replicate the taste of that Pad Thai...



No comments:

Post a Comment