Pages

24 April 2015

Boutique Branding

I rarely integrate work projects onto this platform, but as a designer, I hardly ever see the work I do in action. Once branding is completed and websites are set up, I usually don't hear from clients again. 

So, I was elated when one of my clients from Australia sent me pictures of her brand new finished boutique. She had her logo laser cut on a piece of round wood for her storefront sign and vinyl decals placed on her windows.

I could not stop talking about how much fun it was to see it all come to life!
storefront

Here is a glimpse into the branding process. I'm a huge fan of anything made out of pure wood, and incorporating simple, modern, hand-lettered fonts was the perfect way to contribute to the homemade ethos of the store.

mockup2

I can't get over how darling this boutique is. Stitch Piece Loop is located in picturesque Noosa Heads and stocks jewelry, toys, fashion, accessories and housewares just to name a few.
boutique

Now I just need to take a trip to the land down under so I can visit the quaint boutique in person.


No comments:

Post a Comment