Pages

26 September 2014

Labor Day Boating

We sure have had a lot of exciting events take place since Labor Day but I want to jump back in time for a moment to document our last boating excursion of the summer.
DSC_0272.jpg

DSC_0274.jpg

DSC_0286.jpg

Nash hopped on the surfboard with his uncle once again without an ounce of hesitation.
DSC_0297.jpg

DSC_0303.jpg

DSC_0310.jpg

That water was freezing cold but he could not have been happier kicking and splashing the waves.
DSC_0317.jpg

He was so exhausted afterwards that he used my belly as a pillow and conked out. He hasn't fallen asleep on me since he was a baby, so I soaked it up while it lasted. And since my hope of having our baby on Labor Day didn't come to fruition, at least my belly proved useful.
DSC_0380.jpg

Blake attempted the surfboard but fear got the best of him. He felt much more secure surfing safely inside the boat.
DSC_0387.jpg

He also thoroughly enjoyed the boat heater tube.
DSC_0349.jpg

We didn't make it out on the boat much this summer so we were grateful for one last excursion before wrapping it up for the year.
DSC_0383.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment