Pages

24 September 2014

Fall Bucket List

Having a Fall Bucket List should probably be the last thing I add to my plate right now considering we just brought home a newborn baby.

But I had some requests come in from the design company I work at for a Fall Bucket List printable, similar to the Summer Bucket List printable I designed. I obliged, of course, and made up a sample to photograph.

Most of the items I put on the list are things I know we'll do anyway, even if we're trying to take it easy. And our boys sure like to check off activities when we complete them.

So here's to cooler weather, pumpkin patches, crispy leaves, costume hunting, fall baking and the season of gratitude. 
DSC_0449.jpg

DSC_0467.jpg

To download your own free Fall Bucket List printable (12x18 or 8x10), click HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment