Pages

25 June 2014

LEGO Expo

Back in May, I took the boys to a LEGO expo. Not only were there hundreds of LEGO displays to look at, but there was a brick pit containing 100,000 LEGO bricks for the kids to play in.

Blake and Nash settled right in to build some masterpieces.
DSC_0917.jpg

DSC_0932.jpg

DSC_0922.jpg

DSC_0919.jpg

DSC_0913.jpg

My eyes glazed across the sea of LEGO bricks and I couldn't believe who I spotted.

My brother, plopped down on the floor in the midst of children.

I about died laughing. I guess I shouldn't have been that surprised since he has always been a LEGO fanatic, but seeing him playing right along with a crowd 15-20 years younger than him was incredibly amusing.
DSC_0893.jpg

The boys didn't mind combining their efforts with the LEGO master one bit.
DSC_0927.jpg

DSC_0935.jpg

DSC_0939.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment