Pages

13 February 2014

Love is in the Air

The designer in me can't pass up an opportunity to create homemade Valentine's Day cards.

I don't go overboard with them. Let's be real - the child receiving it quickly removes the candy or attached trinket and tosses the card. So, the simpler the better.
DSC_0134.jpg

DSC_0133.jpg

DSC_0142.jpg

I have great memories of making homemade Valentine's growing up. I don't remember what any of them looked like but I remember cranking them out with my mom each year. I hope our boys will have fond memories of the tradition as well. At least while they're young enough that I can still get away with cutesy cards.

They loved chiming in with the cutting, taping and signing. The best part is, by the time Crew is passing out cards he'll have a library of ideas to choose from.


1 comment:

  1. So cute! And I want to know what fonts you used--I love the "love" one!

    ReplyDelete