Pages

10 May 2013

Nash the Performer

Nash made his debut end-of-preschool performance today.
DSC_0406

He was pretty articulate during the songs but I think he was most excited about the cookies at the end.
DSC_0392

And the fact that his big brother got to skip class to come watch him in action.
DSC_0423

I find these two waiting together each time I come to pick them up even though they are supposed to stay with their respective classes. Blake always wants to show off his little brother to his friends and Nash's face is lit up the entire walk down the hallway until he reunites with Blake. I'm sad they won't be at the same school together next year - it's both convenient and heart-warming.
DSC_0415

We adored Nash's teacher, Miss Cidny. Every teacher the boys have had at their school has been phenomenal.
DSC_0427

Since I didn't get a clip of Nash in action at school, I had him re-perform at home. I seriously cannot get enough of his lisp and rolled R's. I'm so proud of him for conquering his first year of preschool fearlessly.


3 comments:

  1. He's just so Nashy! Love Blake sticking his head in view of the camera at the end. Cute pictures as well--missing the boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute! I'm going to have to get this preschools information from you for Isaac. Can't believe he'll be old enough from preschool in another year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know what I love more; Nash's cute voice, "Mom, let's be done," or the little baby noises in the background!

    ReplyDelete