Pages

06 May 2013

iPhoneography: Blake

My Blake.

He's been so sweet with baby Crew.

He gives me reports constantly on what the baby is doing. He's awake! He lost his sock! He put his thumb in his mouth! He's hungry!

He begs to hold him every day.

I didn't realize what a difference it would make to have a five year old around with a newborn as opposed to a two year old the last time we did this. He can retrieve diapers, reload the binky 56 times a day, and occupy the three year old.

He has taken on extra responsibilities seamlessly, which will be extremely helpful when my mom leaves tomorrow and we'll be officially on our own.

He even picked me some "flowers" at the park last night.

Love that Blake.

IMG_2913IMG_2914


1 comment:

  1. Ditto! Everytime I ask Skyler to go grab something upstairs and she happily obliges, I think "She is going to save my life when this baby comes!"

    ReplyDelete