Pages

21 September 2010

T + L + B + N

Our friend and neighbor Lincoln is a really talented photographer. Linc happens to be the husband of BreAna, who I just had the baby shower for, and the dad of the three model boys (and soon-to-add girl) I spoke of. Troy knew that I loved his photography style. For Christmas last year, he gave me a gift certificate for a sitting session and some prints with Lincoln. Now that September has rolled around, I thought it was time to redeem the gift certificate. I was holding out until Nash was old enough to sit, focus, and smile.

We headed over to the International Peace Gardens for these shots. We love how they turned out, especially now that we get to admire his talent in large print on our walls everyday. Thank you, Lincoln!





























6 comments:

  1. I've been waiting for these! I love them. They turned out great. I love the ones of you and Nash, and the close-ups of Blake with his beautiful blue eyes. You all look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you love these pictures. I love them all. Especially the ones of you and Nash. They are so dang cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely LOVE these!!! Kylie really likes them too :) She keeps saying, "Mommy, want Bwake."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, amazing colors in the pictures. He must be a very talented photographer...though what a beautiful family to make the pictures so wonderful!! Your boys are just SO adorable. You are so lucky that they photograph so well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute new header, even cuter boys little boys (not that I'm biased)! I miss them already!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So so cute! Nash's eyes are amazing!

    ReplyDelete