Pages

14 May 2009

Zoo

Tricia and I ventured out to the zoo today. Blake is getting to the age where he can actually enjoy such outings, and it was nice to go before all of the children get out of school for the summer.

Tricia was a good sport for going to the local zoo when she just got home from a 3 week African Safari with Troy's parents. We didn't see anything quite like this behind the cages and glass.

This was about as good as it got. Sorry Tricia, no elephant parades at the zoo.

Blake's favorite animals were by far the monkeys. Who wouldn't want to watch tiny mammals jumping around? It looks like I am touching the monkey in the reflection.

We also saw some giraffes.

There were tons of exotic animals around, and what was Blake the most interested in? The tree, of course.

Blake and I were excited to find a playground after hours of riding around in the stroller.

We probably need one of these for our living room.


5 comments:

  1. Great pictures! I love the reflection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, this is so cute!! I can't wait to take Jonathan to the zoo, we are certainly going to take him this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the first time taking Skyler to the zoo. I think it was more for me than for her! I can't believe Tricia saw that elephant parade in Africa. That is SWEET!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm thinking your elephant picture is a lot less impressive than Tricia's...:)

    It looks like you guys had a great time...I can't wait to bring my boys this summer!

    ReplyDelete