Pages

25 June 2008

Dear Blog,

Here a few updates on my recent happenings.

My mommy started feeding me vegetables. So far, my favorites are squash, sweet potatoes, and green beans. My mom thinks she is pretty good at feeding me but I know how to do it better.

In fact, I would prefer my mommy's vegetables altogether. They look way more fun, especially in that chilled bowl. I'll just lick up any salad dressing remains I can get.

I'm getting really good at sitting up all by myself. Unless I decide I want something that is not right next to me, then I topple over. Don't my parents understand that they should just put everything that looks like fun within my reach?

This is my new favorite place to play. I'm really good at hitting the buttons that make the toy say, "cow," "vaca" (that's Spanish), and "mooooooo."

We go back and forth to Salt Lake a lot while my mommy and daddy look at houses. I have been a really good trooper. Look how happy I am after hours of being carted around! That's right rents, you owe me for this one.

Well, that about wraps it up. Love, your favorite blogger.


4 comments:

  1. Cute new pictues. He is getting so grown up. Are you guys looking at buying a house in Salt Lake? How fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just when I thought Blake couldn't possibly get any cuter--he did! He's such a big boy sitting up--wherever did he get that argyle outfit? Can't wait to see him--only 28 more days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, I love it! The last photo makes me think of those E-trade commercials or whatever they are, where the baby is sitting at the computer talking like an adult!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those picture are so cute. Your house looks nice too, I am so excited for you. Thanks for coming to the pool with us today!

    ReplyDelete