Pages

05 March 2020

Back to School Fancy Dinner

backtoschooldinner.jpg

Some years we are great at incorporating our school year theme into our lives and revisiting the theme throughout the year. This year was not one of those years. Most of us forgot what our theme was immediately after our traditional "Back to School Fancy Dinner." Our house entered mass construction right after school started and I never got around to displaying our theme. A few of the boys asked me what our theme was in the months following the dinner and I was sad to report that I didn't remember either. 

It was a nice idea, to focus on what matters most. And at least I have photographic evidence that the event took place and we at least had some nice discussions about our theme for one night. You win some, you lose some, and I'm determined to do better next year.


No comments:

Post a Comment