Pages

13 January 2020

A Boy and His Bike

It's 2020! Time to dust off the old blog. I'm about a year and a half behind on documenting our lives and I just can't give it up or skip ahead. Too much good has happened to jump to the present. I love writing records and I'm so glad for this little corner of the Internet where I can make some semblance of all the strands of memories I want to weave into place.

I have big goals to get caught up back to present this year, so let's jump back to where I left off; summer 2018 and a boy and his bike.
DSC_0021.jpg

It was our first summer in our new neighborhood and I was looking forward to it so much. With no house hunting or moving on the horizon, the summer felt wide open with possibilities. It's no secret how much I love our little cul-de-sac. Especially when the golden light floods in each evening and leaves long shadows. 
DSC_0027.jpg

With newfound biking skills, Crew spent his long summer days riding around and around the circle. 
DSC_0033.jpg

DSC_0037.jpg

DSC_0048.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment