Pages

21 July 2015

Normal Friday Night

Sometimes I have still have to pinch myself that we live here and hikes overlooking the ocean are just a normal Friday night.
DSC_1345.jpg

Photos can't quite capture just how high up we were and how the panoramic ocean was spread out below us.
DSC_1352.jpg

DSC_1349.jpg

DSC_1336.jpg

DSC_1341.jpg

DSC_1397.jpg

Crew decided to walk the trail which meant I stuck by his side the entire time, worried he might tumble down the unfenced mountain. It also meant my memory card filled up with pictures of just him since the rest of my family was either far ahead of us or far behind us.
DSC_1356.jpg

DSC_1363.jpg

DSC_1373.jpg

DSC_1380.jpg

Crew sprinkled sand on a large beetle and then watched it crawl for a good ten minutes. And then he went running back to find it after I thought I convinced him to move on. 
DSC_1376.jpg

I didn't mind the distraction one bit since it meant I got to gaze out over the hazy sunset.
DSC_1315.jpg

DSC_1392.jpg

We will definitely be frequenting this place.


No comments:

Post a Comment