Pages

12 May 2014

Mother's Day

I never imagined at the beginning of this year that Troy would (still!) be on crutches and I would be halfway through a pregnancy by Mother's Day. We couldn't have survived our recent events without all of the additional mothers in our lives.

Since we failed to get a family photo on Easter, I made it a priority to sneak a few in on Mother's Day.

Obviously, the photo opportunity went over real well.
DSC_1006.jpg

DSC_1005.jpg

DSC_1010.jpg

I wouldn't ever choose to relive the last several months again, but I wanted to make sure this crazy season of our lives was documented. It's not every day that Troy's broken leg coincides with my growing belly.
DSC_0984.jpg

DSC_0981.jpg

DSC_0985.jpg

Happy Mother's Day!


1 comment:

  1. Something tells me you'll look back on these pictures more fondly than a perfectly posed one!

    ReplyDelete