Pages

15 April 2014

Crew | One Year

DSC_0209.jpg

DSC_0221-2.jpg

DSC_0236-2.jpg

DSC_0249-2.jpg

DSC_0256-2.jpg

DSC_0271-2.jpg

DSC_0276-2.jpg

DSC_0300-2.jpg 

I don't know how it is possible that a year has come and gone since Crew joined our family.

Here is a little flashback to one year ago today.

Crew has been the easiest, happiest, most laid back baby. You can't be around him without smiling.

I'm really glad I was diligent in documenting each month of his life. With the third child, sometimes the monthly photoshoots were the only time I remembered to take pictures of him. Oh how life changes with subsequent babies.

We made it to a year of breastfeeding which I consider quite an accomplishment, especially considering I was pregnant the last four months. There is no bond I love more, and I'm so glad we haven't quit.

Crew is a bundle of joy. At one year, he loves to eat. And eat. And eat. He gnaws with his gums; we're still waiting for teeth to break through. He has recently started clenching his fists and grunting with his entire body, as if he's going to pop a blood vessel, when the food flow isn't quick enough for him. It is equal parts hilarious and frustrating.

He also loves to stand on the dishwasher, take everything out of drawers, climb up stairs, chase my sweep pile, shake his head, bounce to music, and try to catch up with his big brothers.

We adore our little Crewser and can't imagine our lives without him.

Happy Birthday, Crew.


1 comment: