Pages

17 March 2014

Crew | Eleven Months

DSC_0085 copy-2.jpg

Mr. Crew is a cruisin'. I can hardly keep up with this fast boy. He walks around furniture and crawls, preferably up stairs, all day long.

He has certainly made up for his early disdain for food. He shoves fistfuls of food into his little mouth at lightning speed. In fact, he can outeat our entire family. He has intense focus during mealtime and the food better keep coming or we hear about it. We can't even rip up bread fast enough to fulfill this little guy. Needless to say, weight gain is no longer an issue.

I asked Blake what we should do to celebrate Crew's first birthday. He responded, "Maybe we should have an eating competition." 

Not only would that be an appropriate celebration, but Crew would probably win.

How can he possibly turn one in four more weeks?

DSC_0088 copy-2.jpg


2 comments:

  1. Aww! Love the pictures AND the comment from Blake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is sooo cute! I love how much he loves food. I've been bad at reading blogs lately but I just caught up a little on yours. I'm glad you've enjoyed having Troy around the house but I'm sorry for all the complications his injury is causing. And I feel bad for him. Kyle would go incredibly stir crazy. I wish I lived closer so I could help out! Or I wish I wasn't so busy so I could help despite the distance. :(

    ReplyDelete