Pages

18 November 2013

Thanksgiving Chalkboard Menu

I updated my Thanksgiving wood planks this year with my handy chalkboard marker. Can we just say it was a thousand times more precise than actual chalk? And no dusty mess to boot.

We're gearing up for the annual feast and I'm salivating already thinking about those homemade rolls.
DSC_0004

I traced and transferred the text after printing out what I had designed in Photoshop. It was time consuming but worth the end result. Especially since the chalkboard marker can't be erased.

For a less time consuming alternative, I'm offering both of these designs as free printables on Designer Blogs today, with a few ideas on how to display them. 
DSC_0021

DSC_0059

DSC_0032

Enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. Your work is absolutely beautiful!!!! What a great BlogSpot you have!
    HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

    RETA@ http://evenhaazer.blogspot

    ReplyDelete