Pages

16 August 2013

Crew | Four Months

Crew went ahead and turned another month older.

And even though I'm so far behind on posting our summer adventures, I figured I better get his fourth month documented because by the time I get all caught up he'll probably be another month older. 

At four months, this is Crew's routine: Roll over. Get stuck. Get mad. Repeat approximately 86 times a day. (He is my earliest roller.)

He is the spitting image of Blake as a baby. I get some serious déjà vu because he is like a little clone.

I remembered recently that I should probably be offering him toys. He loves to grasp things, and the sticking-everything-in-his-mouth and constant drooling has begun.

He loves his bumbo, his binky, and lights up when anyone, seriously anyone, talks to him.

He is so flexible and easy that sometimes I feel like I'm cheating.

DSC_0152-2

DSC_0178-2

DSC_0194-2

DSC_0207-2

DSC_0217-2

DSC_0258-2

DSC_0245


No comments:

Post a Comment