Pages

20 February 2009

Everyday Moments

Blake has been making the funniest expression. He pretends to be surprised and says "Oooohhh!" each time he makes the face.


He is still improving on his walking skills. Every day he walks more and more. He is a little unsteady, but he walks across entire rooms now without coaxing and even stops and changes directions. Walking is quickly becoming his preferred mode of transportation.

Another new trick that I am loving is that he blows kisses! It is so sweet. He always blows me a kiss when I put him down for his nap.

I sure love this little boy. I am really enjoying him in our everyday mundane routine.


4 comments:

  1. How cute! I love the picture of him blowing kisses. Absolutely priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, he is just so adorable. I cannot wait to see him, whenever that is! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pictures!!! How is it possible for them to just get more and more fun and adorable???!!! Hey--I have a question for you (as my yoga counselor :) I love running and have continued running in my pregnancy, but am getting to the point where it isn't quite as comfortable. I also LOVE yoga, and have taken several classes and feel pretty comfortable with it...but not comfortable enough to lead myself in an entire workout. Do you know of any good dvd's or other ways for me to be able to keep doing yoga through my pregnancy??? Just thought I would ask!!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Lindsey!!! I am so excited to be able to do yoga at home!!! I agree that I would prefer to go to a class...but it's nice to be able to do it here at home while Ryder is napping. And I LOVE Deni!! I actually took a couple classes of hers at UVU, and attended several of her night classes at BYU. So I'm really excited! Thanks for your help!

    ReplyDelete